If you have any questions or concerns, please email Pastor Tim.
This prayer has been answered!
Prayer update for my brother Michael who has been awaiting a liver transplant as a result of sclerosing cholangitis. He has been notified to be at the hospital in Dallas at 3 am Friday morning. We had a "false alarm" just before Thanksgiving, so this call may also ultimately not result in an immediate transplant. Even if not tomorrow, though, a transplant seems imminent, and we give thanks for the answered prayers that he stay healthy enough to remain on the transplant list.
Please pray for my brother, the doctors who will perform this procedure if it does occur, for our acceptance of whatever the outcome, and for the family of the donor who are/will be grieving a loss of life to make this possible.