Saturday, May 5 from 9 a.m. to noon
This morning will be designed to honor our single moms by treating them to a morning of worship, prayer, massages, hair cuts, a clothing boutique and basic car care, while their children participate in fun, Bible-centered activities.
Moms can register starting April 2. Click here.
Volunteers: Register to volunteer today.
• Prepare decorations a few weeks before the event
• Setup for the event the day before
• Car care (wash cars, vacuum cars and check fluids and air)
• Preschool & elementary teachers and helpers
• Nursery workers • Valet parking & attendants
• Clean up crews after the event
Donations: Please drop items off at church
• $10 gas gift cards
• Like new, fashionable women’s clothing
• Used high-fashion jewelry
• Used high-fashion accessories
• New cosmetics
Invite a Mom: Please drop items off at church
• Take a few minutes to identify a single Mom who you know.
• Call and invite them.
• Share this Web site or grab a postcard at the church for your Mom.