A consignment sale is held biannually in the spring and the fall.

The proceeds go toward funding special projects for the preschool, or to provide financial assistance for children to attend Tiny Treasures Lutheran Preschool.

Tiny Treasures Consignment Sale has lots of items for the family, such as toys, cribs, strollers, clothes and books.

Fall Consignment Sale 2021

Friday, October 15, 2021

8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Half-price Sale 8:00-11:00 am


Register to be a seller

If you are interested in being a seller at our spring consignment sale, please complete the on-line registration, and then you will be assigned a seller number. Sellers get to keep 70 percent of the profit, and the remaining 30 percent supports Tiny Treasures.

If you were a seller at our previous sale, you will receive the same seller number. To help defray the cost of cash registers, as well as printing and advertising costs, we are requiring a $5.00 registration fee, which you may pay by cash, check, or on-line at Gloria Dei’s website.

We are also requiring all sellers to work at least two hours, either during set-up, during the sale, during clean-up, or during a combination of all three! If you want to shop the pre-sale, you must volunteer to work at least four hours. Please help us make this consignment sale a success!

Seller’s Booklet Fall 2021

Consignment Sale Brochure Fall 2021

Consignment Tags



Registration will open in September



Contact Us

Director Jo Lynn Yeutsy: Jo Lynn Yeutsy@gdlc.church or 515-777-3902