We have an opportunity to reach out with the love of Jesus to those impoverished in Honduras from June 9-16, 2018 We will be able to show God’s heart by sharing the Gospel, taking care of some of their medical needs and loving their children. It could be a life-changer time for you as well as for them.
Here are a few things we will be doing:
• Optical—helping Hondurans receive glasses
• Dental—assisting Honduran dentists in treating patients
• Concrete—putting concrete floors in houses
• Painting—painting houses
• Pharmacy—helping the pharmacy distribute medicine
• Medical—seeing patients and giving a basic diagnosis
• Children—teaching the message of Jesus to children and washing their heads for lice
• Evangelism—sharing the Gospel with Hondurans.
• Spiritual Growth—many people come away from the trip with a deepened faith and understanding of God’s love. We worship in a Honduran church on Sunday. We have a Bible lesson each day in addition to prayer and the joy of serving our Lord.
Got questions, contact Pastor Tim.
If you are interested in finding out more information on the upcoming trip or if you would like to find ways to support this mission, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with you soon.